That is great. A mammal. Hmm, lactating...Guess that means your not vegan anymore cause you make milk, huh! Love that cute Meg and her ultra funny comment!
Amazing as always Nichole... Tell Austin I said congrats on his new calling. I got one of my own, I am now the chair of the Activities Committee I get a budget and everything. Also I started a blog: chirishmatthew.blogspot.com Love seeing maddie pics - Molly
4 comments:
tiny baby. joseph weighed almost that at birth!!!
That is great. A mammal. Hmm, lactating...Guess that means your not vegan anymore cause you make milk, huh! Love that cute Meg and her ultra funny comment!
Amazing as always Nichole... Tell Austin I said congrats on his new calling. I got one of my own, I am now the chair of the Activities Committee I get a budget and everything. Also I started a blog: chirishmatthew.blogspot.com Love seeing maddie pics - Molly
Hey I just found your blog and noticed you had your 5th baby two days after I had my first. How in the world are you?
Autumn Humphries Iverson
Post a Comment