Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Pew


One might wonder what the Sunday pew looks like without Austin to help maintain the reverence level. To document this phase, I took this picture of the kids as soon as we arrived home from church.

Actually the kids were super reverent today. Austin awarded us with an A+. I still feel badly for the members who sat behind us.....

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Are you kidding? That would be the most entertaining place in the whole chapel. I sure sitting behind the Babcock's is a prized place to be. I bet people get there early just to be the ones. I would. Love you guys!! Does Maddie have a tiny head? I am thinking that she is going to need a little knitted hat for the cold KS winter! Something fuzzy I think. . . and pink.

Stefley said...

We were just 3 or 4 pews behind you guys and didn't hear a peep! I did wave and smile at nick but didn't get any reaction!

Then in Relief Society I was right behind that cute Maddie and she didn't make a sound either, meanwhile Jarom was crying and being all sorts of loud!

Ron and Rachelle said...

I think of you every Sunday...and your pew! I also feel bad for the people who sit behind us!