Maddie was asleep during the lunch-time festivities, so I took a picture after she awakened.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Andy's #6 Birthday
Our biggest brother, Andy, is now 6! Yesterday we celebrated by opening presents, eating lunch at Wendy's, and Andy was so nice and let me make a simple coconut cake to wish upon. He and Austin spent the afternoon learning to ride his new two-wheeler.




Maddie was asleep during the lunch-time festivities, so I took a picture after she awakened.
Maddie was asleep during the lunch-time festivities, so I took a picture after she awakened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
nic, she is beautiful! she looks like maisie
I guess I am signed in as Tyler, but it is me (stace)
I need a better calender! I had no idea it was Andy's birthday. Maddie looks like a princess and I support a trip to Wendy's anyday. Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Andy!!! I love your new bike, that is awesome!
Is it bad that the main thing I noticed in the pictures was Nick looking up to his dad in the garage picture?
Post a Comment