Maisie asked me this morning which grandparent was coming next.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Babcock Grandparents
Our little family has been blessed to have both the Babcock grandparents come and stay at our house. Grandpa took the kids for walks to the park, to Walmart and to the library. Grandma also took kids to the park, Walmart and the library, she also added trips to McDonalds, Wency's and Sonic. After each outting the kids came home hot and happy. (I didn't go with them, so I dont' have any action shots, just pictures from being at home together.)


Maisie asked me this morning which grandparent was coming next.
Maisie asked me this morning which grandparent was coming next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The picture is really cute of everyone! We wish you guys the best and want to call you when we get a chance...moving always entails small little details...plus we leave for Utah next week, wahoo!
I love when kids love their grandparents!
Post a Comment