First, my mother. Each day I make an effort to be gentle and sweet. She is the epitome of all that is good and true.

My two grandmothers, whom I love and admire.

My sweet sisters and sisters-in-law that face the same realities of day-to-day motherhood, and do so without complaining. (Nat, could you possibly send me a picture from Ricky's wedding with the sisters in it? I know this one is outdated...)
All of Austin sisters are mothers of great worth and generosity, so a shout out to you. OK, not Shelly, but as an aunt she is top notch and deserves honors today as well.
And to my dearest, darling mother-in-law to whom I owe much of my happiness.

My current state of motherhood.
Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you for being so thoughtful to shout me out! You are a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment