My dear friend asked me if I wanted a baby shower, I said no. Instead, I said I wanted one last night of freedom -- a night out on the town without a nursing baby in tow. She came up with this invite and GNO experience. Here we are at SUMO. Here is the group after seeing part II of the new "museum" movie.
(Thanks to sweet Austin who made the freedom possible -- he stayed home and managed the evening alone. He was even awake when he arrived home again!)
I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm sorry I couldn't go but I'm glad you all had a great time. I have a present for you but I'm going to wait until that baby comes out. See you at church.
that is too funny. i was reading an article about breastfeeding the other day (random I know, but it was really interesting) and the woman said that people who say that breastfeeding is "free" must think that women's time is worthless! because it sure does take up a lot of time that first little while ... so i'm glad you got to enjoy some freedom!
6 comments:
Pre-lactation!! Hilarious. Love that you got out and look so freakin' cute!! Love you guys!
What nice friends! Happy pre-lactation day!
I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm sorry I couldn't go but I'm glad you all had a great time. I have a present for you but I'm going to wait until that baby comes out. See you at church.
i can't believe you only have a month left! how exciting. you still look darling.
WOW! That is awesome! You look fab by the way!
that is too funny. i was reading an article about breastfeeding the other day (random I know, but it was really interesting) and the woman said that people who say that breastfeeding is "free" must think that women's time is worthless! because it sure does take up a lot of time that first little while ... so i'm glad you got to enjoy some freedom!
Post a Comment