Lunch time came so we took Meg Wendy's and ate lunch with her. She showed us her playground; all her friends loved pushing Nick and Maisie in the swings.
We played Meg's new Wii game, High School Musical 3 kareoke, and Wii fit this afternoon. Dinner was pizza and watermelon.
Meg wanted a pink #8 cake with a purple top circle and a green bottom circle.
We love Meg because she is happy. We love Meg because she shares. We love Meg because she is aware of the needs of others. We love Meg because she is excited about her baptism.
7 comments:
We all say "happy birthday Meg!" We love you and it looks like you had a great day! You look so cute and so does everyone else! Love the cake, good choice. What a nice mommy you have!
Happy (belated) birthday, beautiful Meg! Looks like you had a wonderful day.
It is hard to believe that 8 years has passed so quickly. I remember how disappointed I was to hear you'd been born when I was out of town -- I'd been so anxious to meet you and was sad that I missed the big event. But rushed to see you as soon as I was back into town!
I'm so incredibly grateful that I got to spend time with you that first year of your life. You were such a sweet baby and I knew that you'd grow up to be a beautiful girl.
Love and hugs from Idaho!
Happy Birthday Meg! We hope you had a great day. Sam says "HI". When is the baptism?
Ahhhh tell Meg happy birthday! She looks so grown up. Ps love your song choice by the ting tings. Loves!
I guess the accountant in me couldn't help but notice that Austin is holding up six fingers instead of eight. And by the look on cute Maisy's face, she is also unsure of how many fingers to hold up. Austin, do you want to exchange counting lessons for carpentry lessons with me? ;)
It looks like Andy is holding up seven fingers in one picture and Nick is holding up ten. I can offer a family discount on counting if you want.
Actually, I'm impressed that your children are holding up fingers and smiling for the picture. I'm also impressed that Austin is as close as he is to remembering the right age.
You guys are awesome!!!
Wow! What fun! Happy Birthday, Meg. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Britain says to enjoy your baptism.
Post a Comment