Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance Recital

Last night was the girls' dance recital. Both girls performed two dances (I hope to get the footage on soon). Here are some of my favorite candids -- Whitni took "real" pictures of the girls in their costumes while she was here, those to be posted soon as well.



The boys were patient and supportive.

3 comments:

Angela Kahle said...

They look really cute. I bet it was a magical night and you are excited to have been there. You are probably just as excited to have some time now to relax for a little bit.

Natalie said...

What beauties! How 'bout those eye lashes, eh? I'm completely jealous. I love your patient boys, too. They even wear smiles through their tribulations. How lucky I am to have such a sweet family for my family.

Ron and Rachelle said...

Wow! that is all we have to say!