Once home we watched the First Presidency Devotional while eating popcorn. Another beautiful Sabbath during this lovely holiday season.
A few funnies. Meg wanted to teach Andy how to play "pork chops" on the piano. Maisie wondered why we were singing "Joy to the Whale." She also was thrilled to hear "Kung Fu Panda" during the closing prayer, really the Sister Alread was praying for the inspired messages that touched the congregation. Andy was "Joseph" in our nativity, but could hardly sing because he had three pieces of gum in his mouth -- Meg and Maisie donated theirs' to his cause. Nick was crazy and loud during church, he even convinced Austin that he needed to have his diaper changed, but it was a false alarm. Nick simply wanted out of the chapel. Ah, Sunday reverence. Will it ever happen in my realm?
5 comments:
I LOVE that you guys go to an assisted living center every month. What a great thing to teach you kids! Random, we still have whatever CD stuck in our computer from LAST Christmas (how embaressing...) what CD is that? We want to replace it or send an iTunes gift card........ so sorry...... we just remembered that its still stuck in there!
It's the Harry Connick Jr. Christmas album. No worries about replacing it -- especially since we don't own an ipod.....Really, its OK.
First I thought Austin was wearing his scrubs in the Nativity. I'm sure they wished they had had dentists back then. Hurray for fun Sundays!
LOL! I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. Well done!
Hey Nicole. My mom told me about your blog a while ago. It's so fun to see my fam in your picture! I know that they love your family!!
Post a Comment