Nick is a nut. He mostly stacks cups in the drawer and begs for mints. Trains are his new love -- he was quite pleased when he lined up a train of 10 cars. He gives the most delicious kisses, and is learning how to say Andy's name. We think he is nice, except when he throws his hummus and pita chips across the table.
Maisie spends her time reading books and carrying around a basket of her favorites -- WEBKINZ poodle, a pink purse, Baby Jesus from a wooden nativity, and extra kleenex. She often shakes her booty to her own piano music and hums "Deck the Halls" during any lull. She's been a good sport to play outside with Andy.
Andy has spent hours in the snow. Because Maisie and Nick only last so long, he often plays alone. This year his new fettish is his Santa hat. I told him that he didn't have to comb his hair if he promised to not take the hat off while we were out and about. Yesterday he wore it the entire 4 hour shopping spree.
On Friday I helped in Meg's classroom for her Christmas party. I loved watching her interact with the other second graders. Today she gave a talk in church. Afterwards she was pretty excited that her talk went so well. Mostly Meg attends to her younger siblings morning, noon and night. However, she always has time to play her duet each time she walks past the piano; she also sings carols with me. Thursday she ate school lunch -- she said it was delicious, but that she would only eat hot lunch on days of "THE FEAST."
6 comments:
Throwing hummus huh Nick? I think we would have hummus covered everything at our house too...if I did serve hummus! What a great health foundation you guys are building. I love this post...wow you have lots of snow! Merry Christmas!
Ok wait a minute. Are you prego with number 5?? Is that what I am supposed to gather from the bouncing baby fetus??? Congrats!!! I loved this post because it gives all the insight and I feel like a know your kids a little better even though it has been so long since I have seen them. I love you all so much and I love the idea of being able to tell people that my brother has 5 kids. The Californians will die. Loves and rub the belly for me!!
Oh, Nicole. I LOVED this precious post. Your children are so big, and so beautiful. Congrats on baby #5! Have you tried eating mint M & Ms? They settle the stomach. Kiss your kiddos. We'll miss you like crazy this Christmas!
seriously, are you pregnant? If you are really 26 weeks along and you haven't called, you are so busted! You better start thinking right now what you are going to say to me, because my feeling are really hurt right now.
okay, I just saw it is 26 weeks to go... feelings not so hurt now.
congrats by the way! that is so exciting!
Post a Comment