cute!nicole, you look the same (in a good way) as you did 8 years and 4 babies ago. wish i could say the same for me ...
Whit takes the BEST pictures! However, with cute kids like that, you don't need a whole lot of magic. You guys look great! Mad props to Whit.
Oh, I am SO glad you liked them. Serious, when the fam is so beautiful and the kiddies so fun and good, my job is easy and I totally credit you!
You guys are so nice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute!
nicole, you look the same (in a good way) as you did 8 years and 4 babies ago. wish i could say the same for me ...
Whit takes the BEST pictures! However, with cute kids like that, you don't need a whole lot of magic. You guys look great! Mad props to Whit.
Oh, I am SO glad you liked them. Serious, when the fam is so beautiful and the kiddies so fun and good, my job is easy and I totally credit you!
You guys are so nice.
Post a Comment