Today we actually ventured out of the house to show Shelly our town. First she went with Austin to the office and spent the morning learning new hygiene skills. Then we ate lunch with Meg and played on the playground. Afterwards we drove to the next town north and did some jewlery shopping, ice cream eating, and "horsey" riding. Afer naps we went swimming. The night ended "watching" the olympics. (I thought the last picture is the best because Babcocks always fall asleep right in front of their show. Yes, they all do it. OK I've never seen Char, but I have been a witness to the TV-land slumbering of the other five.)
Friday, August 22, 2008
On the Town
Today we actually ventured out of the house to show Shelly our town. First she went with Austin to the office and spent the morning learning new hygiene skills. Then we ate lunch with Meg and played on the playground. Afterwards we drove to the next town north and did some jewlery shopping, ice cream eating, and "horsey" riding. Afer naps we went swimming. The night ended "watching" the olympics. (I thought the last picture is the best because Babcocks always fall asleep right in front of their show. Yes, they all do it. OK I've never seen Char, but I have been a witness to the TV-land slumbering of the other five.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That last picture is hilarious because I feel asleep a couple of nights ago watching the Olympics!! I was trying to make it through the Beach Volleyball gold medal match and then Matt was waking me up. Looks like you guys are having a blast. I miss you all!!
OK, I laughed out loud at the last picture. I fall asleep ALL THE TIME while I "watch" TV. Parker constantly wakes me up and then I get so mad that he wakes me up I finally wander to bed. Babcock's are sleepers. I am glad that Colton got that gene.......
That is the funniest thing ever! It is SO true. I ALWAYS fall asleep in front of show. Brent always tries to get me to take out my contacts and brush my teeth before the tiredness sets in...but I always insist that I am not tired and I am not going to fall asleep but I always do! That's really funny!
Post a Comment