I would love the link to Autumn's blog -- we grew up together. I simply scrubbed the chairs until they were clean. Then I painted three black coats of paint and two coats of varnish. I recovered the chairs using a staple gun. The project was completed in a weekend, and the results speak for themselves. Good luck!
7 comments:
Your paint job looks wonderful! It's amazing what a bit of paint and fabric can do. Hmm' I wonder what is around here I could start painting?
Would you mind giving instructions on how you transformed your table? I would like to do it myself. Please comment.
Evelyn, I don't know who you are. That makes it hard to comment.
I found your blog through Autumn Humphries through Erin White.
WOW! That looks great! Good job you two. I have a little project I may need your help on...
so cute! what a difference a little bit of paint makes..
Evelyn,
I would love the link to Autumn's blog -- we grew up together. I simply scrubbed the chairs until they were clean. Then I painted three black coats of paint and two coats of varnish. I recovered the chairs using a staple gun. The project was completed in a weekend, and the results speak for themselves. Good luck!
Post a Comment