Maddie captured the best interview. (I need to stop and post the link.)
Andy is home! We picked him up in Phoenix, and we're sure glad he's here to spend the week with us. Our Walmart shopping trip was a trip.Maddie stopped to write a letter to Santa.
Prepping for the plunge.
Swim caps -- a 2025 bonus feature.
Polar Bear Plunge 2025
Tuesday morning they arose at 10 am and napped at 11am.
Molly and I baked cookies for Santa -- SO GOOD!Cookie Recipe
Austin took the children rappelling on Christmas Eve.
Ryan and I stayed home -- we both felt a bit off.
Our "Feast of the Seven Fishes" was as epic as ever. We missed Grandpa B. -- still ailing.
I always loved the fried cod and ceviche.
Sweet Grandma stayed for the navtivity and Santa's cookies.
And just like that, our holiday prep was over and the children headed to the basement to wait for Santa to come.
Friday morning we were up early to rappel "Spy Hole."
Unreal.
(Ryan's lunch of leftovers was funny.)
And just like that our week with Andy home was over. We laughed, cried and spent time together.
























No comments:
Post a Comment