Ryan gave his last talk in primary. I did not make him memorize it, that was nice of me, but I did make his practice it ten times.
Molly recited the 4th Article of Faith.
That afternoon and evening we decorated our gingerbread houses. Our house smelled and looked like a Christmas miracle -- beatiful music, delicious candies, festive lights and the peace of the season.Austin helped with the piping on mine.
The next morning we spent a couple school hours and finished them up.
YAY!
We squeezed in cleanings at the office for these folk.
B and D invited us to celebrate their 54th wedding anniversary. Yum.
Our Christmas bed felt festive.
Austin's full head of hair surprised us all.
He took the children skiing. I stayed home and caught up.Maddie asked if her friends could come for a gingerbread party. I baked and worked all morning.
So worth it -- her friends had a great time.

They even plunged.
We were fun parents and took the children to "Zootopia 2."
Sometimes I find time to shower and floss. I guess he thought this an anomoly.
Christmas Sunday happened, but we all got home at different times, so no photo. Ryan snapped this.
Grandma needed help wrapping stocking gifts for the missionaries.
We all participated.
Christmas really is coming, and it feels like it. We are excited as gifts get piled under the tree, as the piano zings with duets, as we eat all the lovely treats neighbors drop off, and as we read scripture and testify of Jesus Christ together.

























No comments:
Post a Comment