I had to crochet a mother hen for all those pretty eggs.
We spent two days watching Nick's tennis. More wins for him. His senior tennis poster is quite handsome. The only bad thing about tennis is the fact that cheering is discouraged. BOOO! I try to sit quietly and politely, but that's not really my personality when rooting for my children. The coach did remind me to tone it down. Blast.
He's tall. He's fast. I wish he could have played with my dad.
The stake primary/youth talent show happened. Molly happily practiced her songs. She played them perfectly for two weeks, but nerves got to her. Molly's Songs
Footloose
We practiced a family dance and killed it. Our formations were off, but at least we had two.
Austin harvested a head of cabbage. He's smug. He should be. He planted those seeds in October.
My 92 year-old friend passed way., lucily I was prompted to visit her a few hours before she died. I told her I loved her, and I know she knew it. She was every bit angel on earth. I will miss her. It was a sacred experience to dress her and prepare her for resurrection. I miss her.
Eddie's state wresting meet proved victorious. He won three and lost two. He took fourth, which is pretty good considering he gave up four pounds. He's going to have to gain 40 to wrestle in high school. Yipes.
Lunch with teammates afterwards.
Maisie's update:
"It was kind of a crazy week. I conducted Zone Conference. It was fun! Then our car wouldn't start -- the APs had to fix it. It was a dead battery."














No comments:
Post a Comment