Monday, March 24, 2025

Big News

Nick walked in from school/tennis and declared, "My mission call is here!"  I was walking out the door to take Ryan to football, as well as making dinner, preparing for the Bells' visit and navigating the various shuffling of schedules.  He decided to that moment to have people come.  
I pulled off cinnamon rolls, cookies, gelato and an Easter house.  I did not pull of documenting the opening.....blast.  Here is our very big boy who has been called to serve in the Brazil, Belem mission.  He begins home MTC on June 24.  💜💜💜💜💜
Once our house cleared out, we waited for the Bells for an hour or so, spontaneous gaming.
The rest of the week SPRING BREAK part II happened.  Wherever the Bells went, we went.  Buhda Beach was unseasonably warm, and these crazies played in the water!
The girls.  We love the Bells because they are fun.  They are chill, nice and so confident.  
Ryan was apart of the Knights of the Round Table event at church.  Luckily we didn't eat the hotdogs, but we did eat a lovely dinner at home.
I made a poster for Nick to ask Karstyn to Prom, and then Camden asked Maddie to Prom.  SO good.
Ryan's double header football game happened -- they won both games easily. 
My favorite tree is in bloom.  Her blossoms are the most vibrant magenta.
Austin bikes in our hills every week a couple times -- he took a selfie!
I put clean sheets on all the beds and found this note from Molly.
Sunday with the Bells.

Maisie's update:
  • Five friends came to church this week.  
  • "I need to text Sister Wafford to know what color we're wearing to pick up our new missionary."
  • I'm almost feeling better.
  • We painted our nails last night.
  • I'm headed to Ellington, Connecticut.
Andy's update:
  • "I only made $17,000 last year; I'm officially at poverty level."

No comments: