Maddie and Nick registered for MUHS this week. Nick looks very tall, and Maddie looks very old.
The second half of the week we all landed in St. George for a Guymon Family Reuinion.The Armstrongs were there in full force.
We love a sweet baby and grandpa.
We stayed in a facility with an amazing water resort. I walked 10,000 steps around the lazy river. The children and cousins would come and go. The adults could easily chat and keep up with the 40 children.Luckily, the life guard on duty was simply scrolling, so we were able to ride the slide in a massive train.Train Gang
These two boys.
More of us.Beep and Wintie with their adoring grandparents.
Vy.
The Guymon Family (minus 20 people). I ordered the 60 shirts and lettered them one at a time. It took me a while, but it was really worth it.
We read scriptures as an entire family everyday.
We even slipped in a temple baptisms session. So good. So sweet.
At one moment, all my eight children were gathered on my bed, and I was so happy just staring at them. I'm very blessed.Casusal creeps.
Saturday night we didn't want our fun to end, so we sat on the grass until very late, and we were together.
Sunday we worshipped together with the Campbells.Luckily, our Sabbath drive home was very restful and uneventful.
Their arithmetic cirriculum was on the front porch, so they couldn't help but begin. Love it.
The four days we spent as a Guymon family (Babcock and thus Armstrong), was free and relaxing. We spent most moments in the water, some moments eating and all moments together. Jim, Mark and Natalie and their families were missing, and we did miss them. I love making this vacation happen because the cousins love it so much. The children play and laugh and love. The memories we made always trump the cramped quarters and hours of prep. Families are forever.




















No comments:
Post a Comment