Sunday, October 29, 2023

Unobvious October

Maddie and Nick were in the paper this week.  We're still waiting to hear if their relay times were enough to qualify for state. 

Eddie made up this trick.  I'm barely hanging by my legs.

Mo's turn.

Ryan decided to also incorporate yoga.
Molly spent at least an hour preparing for a "bear to bear" wedding.  We each received invitations and the boys added ties to their garb.

Eddie was certainly among the guest invited.

Ryan was the officiator, and his eight little words meant everything to this bear family.
By dinner time, their family was well established.
A final home meet ended the swimming season.  Nick swam in the 100m free style relay.
Here's Maddie diving off for her turn.  They are quite the athletes.
Saturday morning we cleaned the church and ran my errands.  It's rare I drive Nick any where these days.
Austin wanted to make birdhouses, so he did.  Clever boy.
I spent much of the day preparing then adulting at the stake dance.  It was epic.  The music was the best it's ever been and the youth danced every second. 
Sunday Maddie spoke, the children sang, and I just listened to it all.  Austin just closed his eyes and napped.
Updates:
Maisie: "I have a temple appointment by myself."
Meg: "I'm tyring to make the babies gain weight."
Andy: "I'm off everything processed.  I eat acai bowls every morning."
Andy: After looking at the pictures of Meg's ankles, "That's what people with diabetes look like.  Your ankles look horrendous."
"I'll send in my ab workout, and y'all can get a taste of what I do every morning."
"I always carry floss picks with me."
"Being around President and Sister Galland is always pretty awesome."

 

No comments: