Molly caught the biggest rainbow trout in the fish hatchery, and Ryan caught a smaller one.
We took them home and cooked them for dinner. (We watched a YouTube video on how to do it.)
I found these twinnies buckled up in my backseat; Molly has been practicing.
Austin spent the evening decorating the chandelier.

FHE was brilliant! Here's the proof: The Armor of God
Molly found the "fairy toast" recipe in her mathbook just in time for breakfast.
Just a little Potter spell casting happening by the font hedge.
We leared about the Twin Towers and the 9/11 attack. Eddie built the towers.
Nick and Maddie had a home swim meet. Here is Nick diving off the platform. He made up a two second deficit for his relay team.
They also love a good build. They were pretty excited about their dam and boats.
Due to Fall Break, our family was the only one with youth in the ward at church. She came with me to RS, and she really loved it. I love her.
We then loved Bobby and fed him dinner and birthday cake. He's kind of the nicest man ever created.
Here's my little pumpking I've been growing on my counter for the last few weeks. Please bless and pumpkin grows.
Updates from the relocators:
Elder Babcock: "I just got that infinite spawn for Lulus." He then explained that President Galland is sponsored by KUHL. Austin noted that and asked, 'Can he get me 50% off KUHL pants?" Also, "The new PMG app is like a new area book. The six key indicators are so freeking awesome!"s
He then passed by his bathroom counter, and we saw the supplements he's taking. "Yah, I just take random supplements. When other elders leave them, I finish off their herbal vitamins. It's the healthiest thing I do for myself."
Maisie added, "It's been a long day. I've spent like five hours studying!" She then showed us a few things she's purchased.
Nick pushed back, "She spending all her money!"
Maisie, "That I get up at 4am to to earn. Now I'm eating ramen with an egg and peppers."
Andy: "That's rank."
Meg noticed, "Dad, are you reading through the school board packet?" He was.
And, "I'm 28 weeks and have 4.4 pounds of baby inside of me."
Another beautiful week.




















No comments:
Post a Comment