Sunday, October 16, 2022

Break's End

It's really quite cruel to jump right back into reality after 10 days in Hawaii.  We endured the week and survived the stress.
Because we found ourselves in a two-star motel Sunday morning, our Sabbath worship looked different.  We listened to several conference talks in the car, we got home and had family choir, and we went to bed early.
Eddie and Ryan are ALWAYS wrestling.  Eddie is so strategic, but Ryan is just build densly.  I think their differences allow them to match up perfectly.  
There is something about "with my whole heart and my whole sole" that connects the Savior to me and me to the Savior.
This week these two boys were awake while I was reading scriptures, so they did their math beside me.
Then the week was just full.  Saturday came and Maisie and I worked on her Sunday lesson.
Then it was time for Homecoming 2022.  Maisie looked so darling.

Whitten asked her, even though he's younger.  She came home and told me that it was her favorite dance so far.  Whitten's mom was thrilled that Maisie helped Whitten get out of his shell and just have fun.




Nick went stag, but he came home with no voice and sore calves.  I know he had a blast.

 

No comments: