Eddie found the drum set this week. The best bit is that volume control is a thing.
I was so happy about our FHE. I sat all the children in a row and showed them the OT pictures from our CFM manual. They knew EVERY picture. The best bit is that Molly, Eddie and Ryan pulled out the best answers -- like Jacob's ladder and Ezra's scrolls.I went to the temple with my friends. The best bit is that we were down and back in four hours, and every moment in the car we had a presidency meeting.
Molly found this little uke and reclining spot. The best bit is that she started strumming and crooning.
Maddie was visited my Mrs. Poodles again. The best bit is that they played restaurant and hotel.
Ryan lost his lateral, he looks older with each loss. The best bit is that the tooth fairy forgot to come, so she came durng stake conference.😦
She often jumps off my headboard and crashed down on my cozy bedding.The best bit is that she sings the entire time.
I baked these rolls for a funeral. The best bit is that rumor on the street is that my rolls were inhaled.









No comments:
Post a Comment