The update: Elder Babcock's missionary plaque is finally hung at church! This week Frances was baptized. And, he is finally getting transferred and beginning again with Elder Parduhn. Pray for this nice elder.
Eddie's silly putty is often sculpted. He made this croc with teeth showing on the upper and lower mandibles when the mouth was closed -- that's how we know it's a croc.School this week started off very poorly, but I redirected our sails and we began again. Isn't life so much like that?
They convinced me to allow them to join me on my Walmart run. Once again I was duped. They were crazy.😐
Molly drew this folding surprise shart. WHAT?
Here we are having our daily dose of BOM reading.
I climbed back into bed on Thursday -- I was beat. They joined me, and we listened to #1 Fablehaven via audible.
We're still swimming, but we have to plan around the monsoons. The 92* air temp is too cold for me. Boo. I need to join them. I stayed dry and read.
This is Mrs. Poodle. She has the super power of "love". We come to her restaurant and she feeds us.
Saturday Austin and the boys built and painted trim pieces for the library.
Maddie spent the week sewing her first quilt top. I need at add a picture.
Nick and Maisie are away for 12 hours! This is the only picture Nick had in his phone of them. I love that they are together, and that they are friends. They come home tired and sweaty.
Saturday night was our stake dance. The kids are lame. I wish they would allow for some instruction so we could teach these youth how to swing dance, two-step and flash mob random songs. I need to work through that a little more.Melijah were in Island Park all week again. Meg tried parasailing behind the boat, and Elijah decided that she's never doing that again.
Austin and I began and drove three hours north to hike Subway slot canyon in Utah. Zsahnae called us and told us that the hike was off because of the rain. So, we gained an entire day! AND! Sweetest Grandma B. was in a car wreck! Her car flipped over, and miraculously, she walked away with just a scrape or two. We are so blessed that she is okay.
God is good.












No comments:
Post a Comment