We toured Ireland for two weeks. Not only was Austin the tour planner, guide and funder of the vacation, but he also took on the role of photographer. A perfectly splendid time is always to be had when holding hands and joining hearts with Austin. Our friends/Cottonwood family, the Blisses, came along and added to the relaxation and excitement.
Here is a link to our album:Ireland 2022 (I think I'll take a few of those pictures and add commentary.)
Because we rented a car, we toured around the entire island. We found castles and walked the ruins, knowing that our commitment to our castle in the sky could never be destroyed.
We hiked the highest peak in Ireland, Carrauntoohil, collecting over 30,000 steps in one day.I'm pointing to the Devil's Ladder. I hustled up that crevasse so quickly -- my VO2 max served me well.
My glorious view from the top -- somehow all I could see was him.
We spent four hours walking the Cliffs of Moher. Every view was breathtaking.We spent most evenings cozily tucked into restaurants eating and refueling.
We happened to be in Ireland for the summer solstice, so the sun didn't go down until 10:30pm and it wasn't dark until 11pm. Look. how bright this alley is at 10pm.
We hiked the Slieve League and make friends with the sheep. That peak you see in the background was conquered.
Church in Limerick.
Midday or midnight?
We hiked the Slieve League and make friends with the sheep. That peak you see in the background was conquered.
Austin found waterfalls and beaches galore.
Lunch
We watched, "Riverdance!"We stayed in the city Killarney.
Just exploring.Church in Limerick.
We bathed in seaweed. I might just add, that my skin was so silky, smooth and moist.
We saw this play.Midday or midnight?


























No comments:
Post a Comment