Sunday, May 22, 2022

School Ends

Andy graduated from seminary vicariously through Maisie; we are so proud of them both.

Maisie's state-win exuberance made the local paper.
Haircuts finally happened this week.
Nick's tennis banquet 
Even when Nick lost a match, he would declare it a win.  "The other guy was a nice guy, I didn't double fault, and I liked it."  I think it's so cook when my children take risks -- especially if failing is apart of that risk.
Night swimming.

Nick brought home his art porfolio. He pulled an "A," and we are so glad Maisie bailed him out during lunch breaks.
These two.😍

Austin is now the activity-days leader.
They made an obstacle course; the boys were in heaven.

Saturday I drove us the 600 miles and 9 hours to Highland.  We read scriptures 
When we arrived garden planting was well underway.  We spent a lovely two hours in the early evening light chasing, jumping and planting.
This happened: I looked up showings for "Top Gun: Maverick," bathed the children and tucked them in, and we four went to the show.  We were so entertained and laughed out loud several times.
Utah is so fun.  Family is so fun.  

No comments: