(Another post in reverse chronological order. )
We've been meeting with a few families incubating eggs. Two little chicks have hatched!
Saturday morning we said "no" to several activities, and "yes" to sleeping in; that was nice. Molly came walking out of her room, "Good sleep, " she crooned. Our recent newpaper subscription has turned us into Sodoku experts, crossword junkies and cryto solvers.
Look what Maisie is painting!
My floor-friends are getting much older, and I'm getting mmuch more of a workout. Thanks for the help, Maddie.
😁
"Totchos" were a first this week. Everyone wants them again.
That's Molly surfing! She's a swimmer!
YW oragami night was a success.
We found ourselves alone and shopping -- she held onto my leg the whole time. It seemed odd to me that she felt so out of place.
Maddie's track award, sans banquet.
Maisie's track award and banquet.
She won "The Eye of the Tiger" award -- an award for working hard at every practice and wanting to win every race.
I saw some browines at Zupas. I recreated them.
FHE recursor.
My kitchen widows are bursting with color; I hardly know where to place my attention. Look at the oleander!
Look at the rose tree!
Monday the pool was warm enough to swim. Everyday this week they've hopped in multiple times.
So one morning at 7:50am, Austin texted me that the kids had hygiene appointments at 8am. I called Maisie adn Nick and they zoomed from school -- I got the rest of us fed and dressed and zipped over.
Sunday night Elder Babcock Zoomed with our youth. He testified of the importance of serving a mission and told everyone to make it happen! "Maisie, do you know that this is all really true? It's all TRUE!"
Sunday best
May is like spring December. It's filled with all sorts of banquets, awards, gifts, presentations and busyness. We have one more week of school, and I hope we make it.
























No comments:
Post a Comment