Meg is 21 today.
This is newborn baby, Meg. My poor little girl has been experiment from the very beginning, and I'm very sorry about that. 😔
Somehow, though, she's a dream girl -- in every way.
When Meg cheers you on, you just know you can do it. She'll often remind me, "You've got this, mom!"
Tonight she giggled silently when I confessed about my rough evening with the teens, "They aren't really catching my vibe right now." She just smirked and listened. It's really easy to have a best friend that sees, soothes and makes me feel safe. She's just the greatest girl. It's hard to live far from her, and I miss her so much, all the days.
She and Elijah are living their best student life in Orem. They garden, they exercise, they study, they teach, they learn, they love others, and they love Jesus. They are a perfect match. I'm very sure that this year will only get sweeter as she continues to make everything she touches golden, and every person she nurtures feels golden. Happiest birthday my GOATED OG baby! (I'm pretty good at that slang.)
Mama loves you! Daddy loves you!


No comments:
Post a Comment