Monday, April 4, 2022

Spring is Here

FHE was so fun -- we dyed Easter eggs.  I thought that as the children aged this activity would bring less stress; I still had to take deep breaths and count to ten.



Eddie spent hours creating Andy's weekly letter.
Look at all these Star Wars guys!  Andy cooed and cooed when he received them.
Our weather is perfect for hours of bikes, scooters, and roller blades.

This is a good story: Tuesday night at 10:30 I was casually scrolling through my watch to check my stats, and I noticed the reminder that I had jury dury the next morning.  AH!  I got up at 5:15am to check all my boxes before heading out at 6:30 to travel to Prescott.  At 8:15 I arrived at the court house and was told that I had been dismissed, that an email was sent, but must have ended up in my Spam folder.  AHHAHA!  I found myself in a "big" city with no stores to in which to satisfy that long communte.  Luckily Target was open, and becaue Target is a money-sucker, I wandered and spent a few dollars on gifts.  Home again to happy children and a fully day of school and chores.  
This Costco puzzle is my favorite.  We listen to history podcasts while we solve.
They swam -- well plunged in the freezing pool.  Not me.
Nick is still winning and losing tennis matches.  We support him and love his enthusiasm.

I can barely do this yoga pose anymore; I'm just so tight lately.
We learning so much around here!?!
Primary Easter Egg Hunt
I have the nicest children.
Maisie had a meet a MHS.  She only ran one event, so we were home in one hour!!!!!!!
Here she comes around the bend.  She did break the 6 minute mile mark, but she still has so speed to go.
Look!  A new birth!
The big kids had a volley ball tournament, so Maddie's begging to go bowling happened.  Austin bowled a 189!  What?? He only missed three pins, and I love watching him be so silently smug.  

A little time in the arcade finished up our gift cards.
Maddie painted her siblings.
These two danced the night away at a stake dance.
Andy's missinary week was very slow, but he's hanging in there.  May he find Jesus Christ everyday in his life, as he helps others do the same.
Melijah are finishing up classes and traveling to Pocatello a bit.  I love hearing her happy voice in my kitchen as she asks millions of questions to her younger siblings and fills them with so much love.

No comments: