Sunday, October 24, 2021

Fall Flavors

Maisie and Maddie taught the most beautiful lesson in YW. They taught, encouraged, and testified. WOW!
I think my table is really pretty this year -- Molly pushes it over the top.
Sunday games -- Nick won.
Eddie and Ryan coded for STEM.  They made treasure hunts in their cards, then followed the code.  

More school and less talking!
Andy stopped his busy world to play charades one-on-one with Mo.
We made milk-plastics.
Thursday Austin and I went to Mesa for my cousin's daughter's wedding.
LOOK!  Here we are.
Grandma Goodell summarized every party best, "When you're in a big group, aren't you so glad to be you? I'm just so glad to be me!"
I'm finally hoping to heat my stye away.
This is Halloween.  We were the Heela Family from Disney's + Bluey.

Our YW carnival booth.
The aftermath.  Eddie gave me a Twix.
Ryan gave me an Almond Joy.
Molly gave me a Snickers.
Maddie promptly organized her candy.
What to remember?  My big kids were at a dance, Andy was working, Maddie helped the children trunk-or-treat, Austin was still in charge of the carnival, and I talked to each child that came to my car and made their parents laugh.  This allows me to catch the teens that come around 4+ times, and I quit giving them candy.  Boomers.

 

No comments: