I took a picture of 4 year old Molly sleeping. Her angelic face keeps me staring. Those moon jammies covering her tiny body with a curlered head resting upon a Halloween pillow with a big bear in her arms, those tiny golden hoops flanking her rose-colored cheeks underneath those long, dark lashes.
We were up early to celebrate with all the world walkers.
I had to buy the masks so that we could be all the characters in her favorit show.
I even found a "Bluey" outfit sans the character's face. Molly wanted Bluey cookies for her cake, and I was patient and let her help.
After a morning of building Bluey a house with Eddie, we invited all the MUHS siblings to celebrate with "cake: at lunchtime.
We left to drive to John's house to butcher chickens, so she scored with McDonald's dinner on the way
Molly's little voice is sweet and kind. Usually her little arm is wrapped around a sibling, if that's not the case, then their arms are wrapped around her. She's learning how to sound out words and talk quietly in church. She likes to eat "healthy snacks" and can now ride her bike with ease. She sings to herself, plays by herself and says the best one-liners like, "Mom, save me from this big naughty beast!" We love our little bitty girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment