This year both Eddie and Ryans' birthdays, General Conference and Easter fall in the same week. Add Maisie's track meet, three wrestlers and two more track runners and a gymnast, plus dental appointments and FHE makes for one FULL week.
Alas! I did pause to read and begin the days slowly.
FHE was egg dyeing.Ryan is often a wrecking ball, but he was all about organizing the eggs.
Three little dental appointments added to our week. Luckily our dentist is just the greatest.
Wednesday night was kickball with the YW girls. I love being with these two who rarely need me, but are ready to have me whenever I pause to be with them.
Grandma B. was the guest speaker in history. She taught us all about her mission in Kenya. The kids loved it -- so did I!
Maisie's first track meet. Molly asked, "Where are we?" She has no recollection that the first three years of her life were spent at meets. COVID warped her memory.Patient spectators, along with Grandma and Grandpa.
She's speedy.
This nest is occupied 9 months out of the year.
Matching shirts.
Molly resurrected this group poster. (Eddie's balloons are still up in preparation for Ryan's birthday.)
Our ministering family graciously hid eggs.
The eggs had puzzle pieces in them. Clever.
My vases from our wedding have finally found their "spot" that is protected and useful.
I was smug baking these beauts.
I hope next week is as blessed.

















No comments:
Post a Comment