Lately, history lessons are the children's favorite. I copy a picture of "The Other Eminent Men" and read the chapter, the children color and take notes. This is Ryan's work.
It was cold, like 57*F. Molly drank her hot chocolate through a balloon stand.Eddie and Ryan have a new trick.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1p4XPh43i5YKxXi18
https://photos.app.goo.gl/WBj2KZqSEgNFxjFZ8
I think Ryan makes out way better.
The renovations in our room are well under way. Austin hung our TV. Mostly I took this picture to document, once again, that he works endlessly making life better for us. He's the best.
YW is well under way. I gave each girl a journal edition of The Book of Mormon and testified of the power that comes from reading everyday.This is Nick's astronomy project -- a spin off of "Starry, Starry Night."
Anziano Nelson needed a ride to SLC to work on his Visa to go to Rome. I picked them up and they drove. It was so sweet to be with them.
Bubbl fun -- post soap science lesson.
My favorite scripture this week testifying of Jesus Christ.
Friday we were off again to St. George to meet up with the Nelsons and run the Spartan.
15 cousins and tons of fun.
Spartan arena
I would run a Spartan race every month of it were possible. Austin and I loved it so much, that we are hoping for a Trifecta every year.
Finishers!
Yet, the highlight of life is being with Natalie. Here we are singing to my 9th grade MRJH choir CD. We went out to get a car wash then she spent $$$ on cookies. Please paste and watch. Actually, don't.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5TDsuXvWDNVHMSzc7
Sunday, after dressing for church, partaking of the sacrament and having testimony meeting, we fasted all the way home. Eddie is obedient -- even though it is hard for him to fast for 24 hours.Grandma B. saved us and had us for birthday/break your fast dinner. Here is that darling bunny cake. As cute as it is, it tasted even better.
We are so blessed, so very blessed.

























No comments:
Post a Comment