I didn't blog last week. Whoops. I'll make up for it here.
This is the aftermath of our lessons -- the children ran for hills, because they recognize that their instructor was through.
Our new coucn arrived, after waiting for four months. I love that the children gather and pile onto two cushions.I made Mel's Asian meatballs. Make them. https://www.melskitchencafe.com/asian-meatballs-with-chili-sauce/
Here is the progress on our new flooring after the first four nights of working together.
I spend four hours watching football on Saturdays, plus four hours traveling and pretending that I get stuff done for the ten minutes I'm home between each game. Grandma and Grandpa come, and I love watching Ryan hike the ball, and Eddie pulling lots of flags.
Tuesday this week was grout time.
Nick and Maddie were really lovely helpers.
This is what my family room looked like mid-afternoon on Wednesday. Once again the children ran for the hills.
Now that I serve in YW, Wednesday nights are spent ministering the lovely young women of the ward.
Austin is home with the three littles. He took them to Sonic for their first "combined" activity. They are all so lucky.
This girl is reading. I can't get enough. Clearly, I put aside all the world and just read. My soul feels so good.
They impromptu play games often throughout the day. I try not to referee too often; they know how to play fairly and show mercy.
Here is the room progress on Thursday night. It needed a sealant, and we did it wrong. We spent Friday morning scrubbing it off.

Andy, Maisie, Nick and Maddie all have practice in the afternoon. I use the time to do chores and prep dinner. They use their time guilting me into treats and playing devices. But 4pm everyday, I do need a bit a space, and that's okay.
Golden Dragon for dinner Friday nigth. It was so good.
Saturday finished our last round of FF games this season.
These boys improved. Nick's team cancelled their last game.
Saturday was all about baseboards and crown moldings. LOOK! Nick has been the best helper during this process. Shout out to him!
Sunday Andy took the three boys to church early -- Nick prepares the sacrament each week as a a teacher. Austin and I walked in with these three. They were holding hands, and I wish I had captured that, but they turned around. They are still cute friends.
Sunday we fasted and feasted, prayed and played.
It's permit time for Maisie! There she goes on her first adventure with Austin. I potty train, he drive trains.
I found Molly and Andy having the most darling conversation, but it turned sour fast. Here is the link:
Golden Dragon for dinner Friday nigth. It was so good.
Saturday finished our last round of FF games this season.
These boys improved. Nick's team cancelled their last game.
Saturday was all about baseboards and crown moldings. LOOK! Nick has been the best helper during this process. Shout out to him!
Sunday Andy took the three boys to church early -- Nick prepares the sacrament each week as a a teacher. Austin and I walked in with these three. They were holding hands, and I wish I had captured that, but they turned around. They are still cute friends.
Sunday we fasted and feasted, prayed and played.
It's permit time for Maisie! There she goes on her first adventure with Austin. I potty train, he drive trains.
I found Molly and Andy having the most darling conversation, but it turned sour fast. Here is the link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uxt4YYB1i6ugBe819
We went to Grandma's for chicken, checker and cheap conversation.
Grandma listens and enjoys.
We love them. Austin and Grandpa spend many conversations figuring a way to build garden boxes that keep the pests out.
We went to Grandma's for chicken, checker and cheap conversation.
Grandma listens and enjoys.
We love them. Austin and Grandpa spend many conversations figuring a way to build garden boxes that keep the pests out.
This week I feel better prepared to continue to do it all.

























No comments:
Post a Comment