Sunday Nick was ordained to the office of a teacher. He's a good little neep, and he's quick to tenderly love and endlessly tease. Maddie is a young woman now. She will fit right in learning and living values and virtue.
After church is a whole bunch of ZOOM meetings. YW right here.Primary via ZOOM
I spoke at the youth stake fireside. These four were in attendance. They were nice about my talk.
Monday Molly told us it was Baby's birthday. Baby, the build-a-bear, needed cookies, candles and presents.
Intense.
There is a sacred space between when Austin walks out the door and 7:45 -- MUHS online classes -- in which my littles, that are growing very quickly, bring me loads of book and we read, everyday. I can't get enough. I suppose this routine is very natural, it's the same space in which I nursed babies and read books. Although I no longer make milk, I am literate. Phew.
Austin is reworking all our growboxes. Our winter garden is very sad this year -- the animals chomp it up.
We spent four hours at the office to receive seven cleanings. Yes, there were cavities dianosed. Yes, I am a failure. What can I say? I am intentional, but that is no matter.
These two boys waited it out under the table in the staff room. Ryan was way happier than this.
I have a new book, A Daughter of the Land, and so I find little spaces to read a bit. Austin found me, turned on Bob Ross and proved his love of "happy little trees" by his socks.
I planned a group date, and it was fun! We bowled and ate ice cream and felt a little less middle aged.
Saturday Eddie, Ryan and Nick all had flad football games. I picked up Matthew for the wee, and he came along for the games. The boys played well, and the 70* was heavenly.
I am putting much of my faith in that space of trying to be a lovely mother and a good person to my fellowmen and actually being one. I am really hoping the merits and mercy of the Savior will be mine, because I really need Him. I try to be nice, but I'm often overwhelmed, under paid and sleep deprived. I suppose there just might be a little corner in heaven, there just has to be, for this little mother who prays every second for her teens, yearns all the moments for her scholars, and pour out her soul to meet the needs of the preschooler will be a gap that He can also fill.













No comments:
Post a Comment