Sunday, August 16, 2020

Together

Monday afternoons friends come to swim.  The water is 90* and the outside temperature is 105*+.  I mean, I don't ever shiver or get goose bumps.  Ahh, warmth.
I'm still loving my polygamy braid adorned with gray hairs.
Five hair cutt, an hour later, and no tips.  That's how I spent a summer evening.  I spent those moments talking one-on-one to each of my boys and listening.  Ryan's hair is so blonde.
THEN! We spent Fun Friday back backing to Indian Maiden Falls.  Austin invited three other families.
These sorry adults were way behind the kids.
Once we reached the bottom of the canyon, we were cool and wet.






We hiked to a waterfall and jumped off the cliffs.
My family -- minus Molly.  She spent the 24 hours spoiled by Grandma.
We took hammocks, and I read my scriptures in them, while Ryan put his feet all over me.  Nice.
Naps.
5:30 am, and the early morning light revealed that the girls' tent was sliding down the slope.
These two left their tent and hammock to find the soft sand and cool air.

Smiles before the hike up.
Smiles during the hike up.

We made it home and then spent the day in the pool and working more puzzles.
Sunday puzzles at Grandma's.
(I take the pictures that are not blurry.) Grandpa was standing in the kitchen, and they were all gathered around him -- this picture is practically candid.
 Meg's last Sunday home -- saying goodbye to Grandpa.

No comments: