Monday, August 17, 2020

Summer in Utah 2020

Monday was our official day of school -- at home.
Meg is headed to BYU fot her sophmore year (she only has one class on campus and the rest are online).
Andy will be a junoir  at MUHS -- if he ever gets to go back.

Maisie will be a sophmore at MUHS. For now she's navigating AP classes online.  Poor, girl.
Nick is starting 8th grade at Liahona Preparatory -- all his course work is online as well.
Maddie is staring 6th grade BCBS (Babcock Character Building School).
Eddie begins the 3rd grade at BCBS
Ryan is heading into 1st grade at BCBS.
Molly is three and is our favorite girl that waits patiently to be taught.
Here we are hard at work.  Isn't it glorious?!
Tuesday we left to take Meg back to BYU.  We spent the rest of the week there.  Grandma B. rode with us, so we had plenty of treats and a stop for fresh cookies.
We spent lots of our morning hours in class.
We spent our evening hours quietly talking in twos and threes all over Mom's house and yard.


Thursday we went to IKEA.  I needed five new cups to replace broken ones from the prior year. :(
That evening, Rachelle and Logan invited us to their house to be with the Coons and Brooklynn.  The cousins were so happy together.
We went out as adults, and the bonus feature was dinner with Kit and Kevin.

Late that evening Emily came in from a date, and we noticed the we matched.
Friday these two had to take their COVID awareness class to prepare for BYU.
I braided Mother's hair.  
These are the happiest chickens.  Any living creature within the realm of Mother's nurturing via food is fed like a king -- these chickens and her puppy are included.
Saturday we spent the evening in the yard with all the cousins.  There is really hardly anything sweeter the perfect Highland summer weather, cool grass, and fun uncles who create and facilitate night games.
Sunday Campbells prepared our entire home church together.  Here is primary. They had a lesson, snack and craft.  I mean, I wish Sis and her crew made this happen for us every week.
It was also the last night with Meg.  She drove away for another semester in Provo.  She knows how to love God and work hard, so she's set.  She's on her way.
I 
I don't like that for her to grow up, I have to grow up as well.  She's been such a light in our world for the last five months.  My new born baby is so brave and true.  I'm so proud of her.

1 comment:

To Love said...

All my pictures are cut in half.