Sunday, August 30, 2020

End of August

We drove home all day Monday.  Austin arrived home from work two mintues before us.  He had a lasagna, salad and toast ready for dinner.  Molly begged to swim, so he sat out there with her.  He really is special.
He bought "Mouse Trap" for the kids, and they've played it every second this week.
These two had to get straight to work on their classes they missed while driving.
Tuesday was more of the same -- BCBS.  We wrote our names in Cuneiform and Hyroglyphs.

Thursday Grandma B. was our history teacher.  She is so good at it!  We learned all about the decade of 1860-1869.
This is a good story:  Maddie and the big girls have these terribles bug bites and rashes.  We think they came from the backpacking trip.  In fact, we're sure because some of the other hikers have the same bites.  I was tossing around the possibility that they might be scabies.  Eddie prayed at dinner, "Please bless Maddie and her rabies."  AHAHAHHAHA!  I laughed at loud and loved him.
Happy kitchen helpers make sauces and desserts every night.
Austin built another grow box, and we worked together to fill it.  We will plant our winter crops soon.  
Saturday we found Andy at work!  This was the first time I visited him -- cutie pie.
Just chillaxing in the pool
I finally have Grandma Guymon on my desk; I was missing her.
I have big plans for BCBS this week.  Just you wait!

No comments: