Today was our primary program wherein Maddie, Eddie and Ryan took part. These are the details I have to remember. (Sadly, this was the first time in six years that I wasn't in charge of the music.)
- Before it started Andy helped Ryan fix his flipped up collar and handed him a kleenex. (I was hoping that he wouldn't pick his nose and eat it. He does that. I have no idea why.)
- Ryan then used that kleenex throughout the entire program, during the songs and during the speaking parts, to pick and play with that monster in his nose.
- During the last song, Ryan had a piece of kleenex shoved up. I mouthed to him that he should take it out. He mouthed to me that he had a bloody nose. HAHAHAHAHA!
- Maddie's voice was heard above all the rest. Way to represent without me. She sang her solos and testified with boldness.
- Eddie sang every word to every song. Occasionally I heard him sing out loud and clear. He testified of the miracles of Christ.
- Ryan had his part memorized, but he pulled out a slip of paper and unrolled it. Then he pretended to read it.
The rest of the family.
After church we played games and studied.
Monday night I made Halloween pizzas. Clever pumpkin. Molly calls pepperonis, "peppermints." She requested, "I want more peppermint pizza."
Mr. Ghost.
Another ricotta pizza.
Our neighbor grew these pumpkins and donated them to us. We painted them for FHE while listening to a conference talk.
Everyone had so much fun.
Tuesday night I made green muffins and witches' brew.
Rave reviews from all my peeps.
Cowboy day with these two. They are the cutest.
Halloween dress rehearsal.
Wednesday's dinner was mummies.
"I learned the bats. There are 1,000 (types).
Saturday I spent the day in Phoenix for TIME OUT FOR WOMEN. I went with my dearest friends. Nancy packed a huge lunch in a cooler. Denyse and I carried that cooler to and from the parking garage; I think we walked over a mile to make that happen. It was worth it. We ate in style.
I love this lady.
Here we are together. We learned how to receive and act upon personal revelation. The whole event was powerful. I walked away feeling and knowing that I am good enough, but that I can be better. I plan to go next year.



















No comments:
Post a Comment