Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fall

Whitni passed along a couple of dresses, and I was so happy.
 Austin picked up a triplet shirt like the boys' shirts I bought in February.
 Eddie set up a lovely fort in the library.
This space was on the other side of the divider.  He loves to create forts, but then the mess stays up for like five days.  I just closed the door and tried to stay out of there.
 I found Maisie on my phone.
 Nick's class voted him as the recipient of the "thinker" award.  (Maddie received it, too.)  We popped in for 10 minutes to hear his teacher rave about him.
 Molly is my love.  We spend all the time together.
 Saturday it was our turn to clean the church.  We were the last ones to arrive, so we had restroom and kitchen duty.  Then we went home and did the same.
 Friends invited us to dinner and pumpkin carving.  (Ryan is so cute in this.)
 Molly sat on the table.


 Maddie's "y" fell off her party pumpkin.
 I helped Eddie with his dragon.
 Austin won as always and sculpted Ryan's haunted house.  His everyday canvas is 3 mm, so this pumpkin thing was a cinch.
Meg sent me these pictures.  She went to her BYU XC fall party.  This is her bestie, Whitney from Tennessee.
This week Molly would call out, "Cumulo!" and Maddie would pick her up on the hover board and take her to the wishing tree.  I went to help in Ryan's classroom, and he kissed me at least 20 times.  (He asked Eddie, "Why don't you kiss Mom anymore?")  I also helped in Eddie's classroom, and he came over to check out his grades.  He didn't kiss me, though.  Maddie allowed Molly to boss her all around. Nick came home and read and read.  Maisie and Andy had a XC meet.  They are preparing for sectionals in a couple weeks.  They also went to the Prescott stake dance with friends.  I love that they spent their time in the same places.  Austin fixed a broken sprinkler and made plans to add casings and baseboards to doors and floors.  Me?  I have been ravenously reading the BOM and feeling the love of Jesus Christ in my life. 

No comments: