Three means you're no longer a baby, and not one bit of baby is left in Molly. She is three!
We open presents before scriptures, so we had to awaken her.Groggy and happy, Molly opened a few gifts. That table and chairs is just for her.
Pizza book from Grandma Kim -- we've already read in at least 20 times, and so have all of her siblings. Eddie was especially awake and alert. He was so attentive.
The morning photo is my favorite. (We miss Meg.)
We spent the entire morning cooking at her table. She made me sit still and just talk to her. I asked her if I could do dishes, and she told me that she would be all alone. So, she won and I sat for three hours.
It was really fun.We finally get her dressed and baked her cake.
Once the kids got home, they followed her around with walkie-talkies and jumped on the tramp. Molly had no ideas for dinner, so I made vegetable quiche -- only the adults and Maddie raved.
Here is the dinner party! We all went around the table and told Molly what we liked about her. She then started calling us by name and making us take several turns. That pretty much sums her up.
Grandma was out of town, but she made sure the presents were ready to bring. Grandpa wrapped the presents, and he is patient and kind although we are a whole bunch of chaos.
Time for cake!
Always time for love.
Another favorite moment was Molly gathering us all around her table to play restaurant. Maisie, the sous chef, helped her organize and make it all happen. We just sat and ate all her food. FHE finished the heavenly night in peace.
Molly is special because every single person in her world loves her, and she knows it. This allows her to trust in love and control every situation, and yet if I correct her, she changes quickly and tries again. No wonder the Savior commands us to be like little children. Our family is blessed to have a few more years of little children in our home. I'm sure Molly will grow up ready to minister and and love, because that's all she's ever known. Oh, our hearts are full of love for Miss Molly.















No comments:
Post a Comment