Monday at lunch the nurse called and told me Andy was sick. He was. He barfed.
Grandma B. picked up Ryan and took him for a birthday date. He came home so spoiled and so happy. She knows just how to love each person.Look at this fresh bread I delivered.
Maddie popped up to say hello through the kitchen glass.
Molly set the table by herself.
I made a huge lunch for Meg and her friends. They ate and stayed for Molly and Ryan's entertainment.
That night I pulled out all of the leftover school lunch stuff and that's what we ate for dinner.
Ryan and Molly hunted for more eggs with the friends at the park (lots of prepositional phrases). They both knew just what to do.
Molly called me over to see the line of toys she made.
My little MVP goers. This year I have two in high school, two in middle school, two in elementary school, and two in preschool.
Ryan has finally decided to pump from still to super-high.
We then walked to the front yard where he rode his two-wheeler.
Then we ate a picnic lunch. He decided to sit in the shade and count to 100. He is ready for kindergarten; I'm not ready to let him go.
Good Friday = no school. The big kids had track practice, so we hauled the six youngers to Boynton Rock Vortex. We were lucky enough to hear a man playing "healing" songs on his flute. (I wanted to testify that true healing doesn't come from magnetic vortices...)
She found her abandoned potty and used it.
I took the bigs to the temple. I was privileged enough to watch Andy baptize his siblings. He is a good boy. They are all very obedient.
Saturday was another track meet. That girl looks ready to chew up and spit out her opponents. She did.
Her girls.
Maddie sprained her thumb in PE. She decided to try all her tricks one handed.
Easter Sunday = one huge basket for all.
We sung to our birthday boy in Primary. He looked thrilled. (He and Andy blessed the sacrament together. Molly kept asking where Austin was.)
After church I gathered my troops. Molly stuck her tongue out in very picture. Today we have a little bit that is 2, two "twin" boys that are 5 and 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, and 17 big people. My family is growing up so quickly -- I can't keep up.Home again to play a game.
Nice Nick entertained Molly.
Look at these bunnies we made (Kimmie gave us the idea.), using edible markers.
She does look cute on Grandma's plate.
The highlight of today listening to Grandma powerfully testify of the atonement. She gave a talk at church, so we were blessed to hear her report. We all felt the spirit witness to our hearts that she personally knows the love of Jesus Christ. Another highlight was studying "Come, Follow Me" with Grandma and Grandpa B. Their insights are just what we need to hear.
This is the picture that represents the hope of resurrection. Only Grandma Goodell is still alive, as all the other grandparents are in the spirit world (and I miss them and Daddy). I framed this picture to testify of life after death. I know the Savior's infinite atonement satisfies the demands of justice through mercy. Because He was resurrected, we will all be resurrected, too.
(Oh, Molly recited the entire first Article of Faith while I was curling her hair. It was so darling.)






























No comments:
Post a Comment