Lots of spring fun going on around here.
Nick received all A's and was rewarded with doughnuts. He's a very good boy.
Ryan and I jump on the tramp everyday.What? Eddie broke his arm! He actually broke in six weeks ago, but he didn't complain. He barely bumped it into the wall and fell apart, so I took him for a cast. Austin took his x-rays at with the cone beam, and Dr. Welly set it.
Poor little poopsie. Eddie was very brave.
I have owned this sugar mold for 11 years, but I have never found cups to fit inside the molds. I was smart and finally found them on amazon (I have no idea what took me so long to search the obvious source), but they were expensive. So I did the second most obvious search on Pinterest. I saw the holes filled with tiny terra cotta pots (I found them 3/$1 at Dollar Tree) and then the moss and eggs. CUTE! You don't even have to tell me.
I am the first person to understand that Easter is not about bunnies, but about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Still, I saw bunny ears used this way on Pinterest, and I thought the effect was charming.
Saturday Meg ran in a premier race and ran another PR. She was disappointed that she came in fourth and did not receive a medal or a backpack. But, she ran so fast. I am really proud of her.
It just takes guts to get out on that line every week and kill it. She was the only white-short girl.
General Conference weekend was magical. Lots of notes and snacks and family worship.
Eddie had the best seat in the house.
Our best comment was between Meg and Maisie. Meg declared while watching the BYU choir, "Next year I'm going to school with those boys." Maisie followed up, "That's lucky. (sigh)"
At the conclusion of the meetings, we discussed the messages that pricked our hearts. I compiled a list of 16 items for me to implement personally and as a family collectively. I love worshiping together.













No comments:
Post a Comment