Sunday, March 3, 2019

Marching into March

Miss Molly has two little piggies in her pretty little hair.  
 She's the cutest. (Ryan's hand = true love)
 FHE = being cramped on the couch and still loving each other.
 I read with little guy every night.  He still fits in my lap and I love cuddling him.
 Maddie and Austin built a solar robot.
 Andy and I annotated a poem.
We didn't make any for us.

 I never get tired of my lunch buddies.
 They decorate their plates.
 I sewed three little scripture bags this week. 


 I am very smug.
 Maddie had her field trip to Glen Canyon.  She had to be at school at six am.  Here she is bright and early.
 Nick played in his last flag football game of the season.  He caught two touchdowns and the extra point.  Austin said, "Nick, you looked really good out there."  Nick gleamed.
 Maisie.
 Meg competed in her first track meet.  She won the 400m.  We traveled to Flag and were up extra late; she's always worth it.
 Sunday, after church.  Look who is in the picture!  He comes home with us now.  We love it.
 Sunday nappers.
 Andy drove the van to Grandma B.'s house for dinner.  Austin is very carefully explaining to him that he has to turn his head and look both ways before he turns into oncoming traffic.
 I was happy to be in the backseat with Maddie.
 Two science fair projects are as good as done. They are due Friday.  Nailed it.

1 comment:

Jill Haight said...

Thank you for posting. You make my evenings. Your family is a true testament to your motherly skills.