These helpers sit for hours in the kitchen. They stir and measure all sorts of concoctions. How I love my two little shadows.
Our popcorn tree is in full bloom. Welcome spring!MUHS Sedona meet was eventful (pardon the pun). Andy ran the 3200m.
And the 4x800m.
He also ran the 300m hurdles. He was exceptional.
Meg tried the 100 m for the first time, and she provisionally qualified for state. She's an animal.
Austin and I went to Gammage theater and laughed through, "The Play That Goes Wrong." It was hysterical. Laughing with and loving my sweetheart is easy. (I'm trashing him in our annual March Madness brackets.)
Eddie played in his first football game. He played the best he could. We cheered for him -- he needed it.
Saturday night we had two HUGE events. I went and saw Garth Brooks live. Austin went to Meg's Chandler invitational. I gave his ticket to my BFF.
We went with three other couples and had just a lovely time. Every person in that stadium, 75000 fans, sang all the words to all his songs. He didn't need to sing, but he did.
Selfie.
We paid a ton of money for seats way up in the sky. The jumbotron aided my failing eyes; earplugs shielded my sensitive ears -- I am old.MEG! She broke her PR and ran a 2:15.02 in the 800m. She placed fifth in the elite race with girls from all over the western states. She ran her heart out. That girl!
Eddie was sung his birthday song today in primary. He almost smiled once.
Three bouquets of spring flowers fill my table. Austin gave me the tulips. Bruce gave me the daffodils. Silas asked Meg to prom with the roses.
But, she had been asked the night prior by Colton. She is excited about her senior prom. Mormon prom is this weekend, and she is counting down the days.
They were on my phone. Shocker.
My life is changing every moment. I rarely feel like I'm loving these beautiful people like they deserve, though I do fall into bed each night exhausted. They better know I do it all for them -- at least I hope they know. Here's to hoping that my efforts are magnified, and my children stay strong in their faith of Jesus Christ because their mother never missed daily family scripture study and prayer, "Come Follow Me" lessons, and Sunday family choir. Oh, I trust it will work, but it takes all my faith.


















No comments:
Post a Comment