Today we didn't light the world, but we throw a lovely holiday party for the very deserving office team.
I didn't take one picture of my lovely tablescape or Austin's buffet. But, here are several pictures of the team playing games and enjoying each other.
(But first, this is the nativity I bought in Murano, Italy. The tree on the right was broken in six pieces. I glued a piece each day for a week and it finally stands upright -- although it does lean. I think it is lovely.)
Austin gave Oprah's favorite things to his staff. He even asked Oprah to come.
We do love these ladies. They make the office the success that it is. Austin is blessed to have this special team. Friday night our date was rock climbing in a gym in Prescott. We haven't climbed for like 15 years, but we did okay. I think we both weigh the same, but our muscle mass is quite a bit different. We are old!









No comments:
Post a Comment