FHE this week was brilliant. Our activity was free hanging -- we had two heats. I won the bigs. Maddie won the middles. Our lesson was using our words to lift and encourage, which we practiced while we cheered for each other.
We finally lit our sparklers -- always a hit.While brushing the boys' teeth, Austin decided to give out free mohawks using the straight iron. They loved it.
This picture is for Cherie. Here is Grandma's batter to fry everything in the world. I used it for the huge yellow squash from our garden, and the kids at it up like crazy.
This is my favorite picture of the week -- two praying cherubs. We do read and pray every morning.
Grandma is back in town, so we went for a quick visit -- but she wasn't there. So we headed to the new house and found Grandpa -- a win!
We are still swimming every scorching afternoon.
This is good. Nick left his homework on the floor. Naturally Ryan erased Nick's name and signed his. HAHAHAHA!
Friday Austin and I spent the day in Phoenix with Austin's mentor, Jon Julian. Jon taught Austin everything he knows about running a dental practice, dental implants, and balancing work and home life. Our three hours together were really special, it had been six years since we saw each other, and it was just as comfortable and sweet as ever. Grandma B. saved the day and spent it with the littles, driving the middles and feeding us all. She's a real treat!
Another brilliant swim party with the dental office team. All the ladies came with their families, and we spent a few hours together eating and swimming. We are blessed that Austin's team is so awesome.
I was kind of awesome and spent $4 on Halloween figurines to be used on the quiet sabbath afternoon. All were tickled. (Except the other three were disappointed I didn't buy them one.....tomorrow.)


















No comments:
Post a Comment