Sunday, March 4, 2018

March Madness

I totally think I already posted all these pictures.  That's how I work I guess, in absolute idiocy.  Here is my handsome boy.  He passes the sacrament each week and goes to all his other church meetings.  He's preparing to be a fine missionary and young adult. <3 p="">
 Nick and Austin worked together on a mighty fine pinewood derby car.

 Here we are at the derby.  Nick's car raced really well.
 These two boys thought so.
 So did this little scamp (her daddy brought after me without ruffle socks, bow and coat).
 Here is our Webelo!
 The racing fans.
 After the derby Andy's science fair project was due.  Nice.
 Ryan and I find quiet moments to read and learn.  Maisie captured us via a blurry photo.  Oh, well.
 This is big!  I took my two little girls and pierced their ears.  They both look so darling.  I broke all my own "mom rules."
 Maddie before.
 Maddie after.
 Molly right after.
 Maddie and Molly three minutes after.
 Molly the next morning.
 Aunt Whitni came to town to love on Grandma and Grandpa B.  She invited us over for her family-famous sugar cookies.  They were so delicious!!!!!  We just love Aunt Whitni!


 Saturday we packed all day in preparation for our spring break trip.  I took a picture of Austin taking a picture of Maisie and Molly.  It's a rare occurrence when he takes his phone out for a picture.  As you can see, this was well worth it.


No comments: