Experiencing Disneyland is a once every seven years venture. This year was a goodie!
We arrived at the tram at 7:30 am so that we could be waiting at the gates at 8 to hop on the "Peter Pan" ride. It was a good plan.
The one photo with all my peeps in it. We still look fresh and dry.
Eddie is excited for his first ride.
Teacups
"Storybook"
"It's a Small World"
Austin and I rode the "Matterhorn" juntos. All these rides are better than I remember.
"Space Mountain" picture. Meg and I screamed the entire time. FUN!
Molly fell asleep. I sat behind her and read my scriptures for the day.
Anxiously awaiting our Riverboat Cruise.
"Jungle Cruise." I think the tour guides are so funny. I'm the only who every laughs, but it gets me every time.
Then it rained for a couple hours. We found relief at the pizza store ($56/5 slices), the Star Wars museum and the "Nemo" ride.
The Carousel was one of the last rides. (I stood and yelled to each of my children as they passed. After the fourth call, the man next to me asked me how many children I had. Then he gave me a high-five and told me that one child did him in. I was smug.)
Meg and I thought the castle was really pretty. We stayed to watch "Fantasmic," all the while Eddie begged to go home because Disneyland was boring and we should be in bed.
Oh, the "Star Tours" ride with the crew, another fun one.
Everything about today was really great. I thought I really fun to stick together and stand in lines, eat, laugh and play. Austin was a great navigator, and the kids were great sports. I'm good for seven more years.......
























No comments:
Post a Comment