Sunday, February 25, 2018

February Family

We spent Sunday evening with Grandma and her brand-new knee.
 Monday morning Molly was her helper.
 FHE treats (Meg was on the treadmill.)
 Ryan lost the "Sleeping Queens" card game, so he put himself down for a nap.
 It snowed!  These two caught the snowflakes in their mouths at the bus stop.
 We three go to the library each week.  Today was the Dr. Suess celebration. 
 Best story:  I noticed some graffiti on my wall.  I also noticed a message.  "Ryan did it."  I asked Ed about it and he responded, "You're welcome."  He was very glad to be so helpful.
 Saturday morning Meg left at 6:30 for her first track meet.
 Saturday night at 10 she came home with two first place medals: the 800m and the 4x400!  She broke the meet record by four seconds and ran a 2.24 half mile.  She's pretty awesome.

No comments: