I have taken very few photos of late. This week we are going backwards chronologically. Saturday Andy had two football games; he played very well. Maisie and Meg went to the Mesa temple to do baptisms, and Nick and Maddie had a stake primary activity. It was a very busy morning, but toting around three little bits was actually easy.
Friday I cut my hair cut -- a once a year occurrence. The best part is that Austin and I had a valentine's date at the church AND I was already fixed up. I didn't have to fake it this year!
Eddie was assigned a 100 day project. We spent the afternoon making this fish bowl and gluing gold fish. An hour later the fish were falling off and Molly pulled even more off. We abandoned his project to make a different one.Austin organized the playroom. Win. Eddie found these Star Wars guys to line up.
I was sick this week, sick enough to stay in bed and dream of napping. Molly took long naps so I could sit still, and Ryan sat still then would fall asleep by me. Those hours sleeping were cozy and lovely.
I found these two in a reading nook.
Maddie dressed up as Owlette. She did look darling.
What I didn't record was Meg's first week back at track. Andy's assignment to teach the priesthood lesson twenty minutes before church started. We also started his science fair project. Maisie practiced her lines for a lead role she has in her class play. Nick finalized his double headed toothbrush for the invention convention. Maddie is loving her silks dance class. Eddie gave a talk in primary today. Ryan gave the prayer. Molly counts out loud to two.








No comments:
Post a Comment